With PrestaShop blog module, you can integrate a blog within a PrestaShop store to educate, entertain, and inform your users. Start writing creative posts and accompany them with captivating images and useful videos. Publish posts right away or schedule them to go live later. With import option, you can move your old WordPress blogpost to your PrestaShop website in a click.
This Prestashop Blog Module is developed by FmeModules.com – Official Prestashop Partners with experience of developing over 45 modules.
Prestashop blog module works smoothly with your existing system whether it’s a multi-lingual or Multi-store. Show recent posts at store homepage, enable Facebook comments and display blogposts slider at blog home and images slider in each blog post.
Write, publish and schedule blog-posts on your website
PrestaShop Blog module allows you to write and publish innovative content for your eCommerce website. It also allows you to schedule a post for publishing at the right time.
Compose and format blog-posts
Start with a custom title and proceed to posts composition and formatting with WYSIWYG editor. You can add Meta details to make the post SEO friendly.
- You can add a custom post title
- Add permalink to
- Write a post summary
- Compose and format a complete post
- Configure Meta details for maximizing reach
- Publish the post or schedule for later
Add images and videos to make the posts captivating
Apart from textual content, you can add images and videos as well to the posts. Simply select files from your personal computer and add them to the post. Try these options.
- Upload multiple images one by one or in a bulk
- Add numerous videos to form a complete video gallery
- Add related posts to improve blog impressions and bounce rate
- Show rated products to blog for converting readers into leads
Add Categories to Showcase Content Brilliantly
You can add categories to your blog that segregate topics for easy navigation and search. It allows users to quickly access all the posts published under a category.
- Write title and description for each category
- Add a friendly URL
- Upload a category cover image
- Setup Meta title, keywords, and description
- Assign a position to each category
- Handle users’ access to categories
Enable comments section along with Google Recaptcha to let the users comment on the posts without fearing for spam. You can also enable the Facebook commenting box to facilitate users in sharing views through their social account. You can,
- Modify name and comment of the commenter
- Enable auto approval of comments
- Allow registered as well as guest users to comment
- Enable Captcha as anti-spam check
- Configure Facebook comments block
- Add a recent comments block to the home page
Import WordPress Blog to Your Prestashop Store:
PrestaShop blog module empowers you to import a WordPress blog into your eCommerce website to manage it along with the store. Enjoy a centralized control panel for blogging and web shop.
- Upload file or select it from the history to import
- Setup a category if not created before
- Select a language for the blog import
Prestashop Blog Configuration Settings:
Start with basic blog settings to make the blog search engine friendly and reachable. You can opt to display Date and comment counter or Read more link to the posts. You can avail these options to start with the basic configuration.
- Add a Blog Slug
- Blog Page Title, Meta keywords, and Description
- Show Posts per page
- Add a ‘Read More’ link
- Show Date, and comment counter
- Show Sharing block
- Sort Posts by Date or Alphabetical order
Add Responsive slider to your blog
You can add a slider that displays posts with transition effects to catch user attention. You can also add images slider within a blogpost. Following are the configuration settings of slider.
- Add a slider
- Select a theme
- Configure slider effects
- Display Previous and Next posts
- Enable Pagination
Add A Variety Of Optional Blocks:
With the help of PrestaShop blog module, you can add blocks to highlight the content further. You can enable blocks for the recent posts, recent comments, archives, categories, etc. select any on them and display it on your website accordingly.
- Display Recent Posts in a block
- Showcase all your posts in home posts block
- Enable the display of video gallery
- Add a search block
- Show blog categories in a block
- Enable blog tab on product pages
- Add archives block to the blog
- Show Facebook Facebook page
- Twitter activity block
Create RSS Feed and/or Integrate Feed from External Link
Display external content by integrating the RSS Feed from an external link such as BBC, Bloomberg, etc. You can also add an RSS feed block to let the users subscribe to the content feed of your blog. It allows the readers to get updates when fresh content is published on your blog.
Additional Features of Prestashop Blog Module
- Add Banners to promote products, deals, and discounts
- Select a listing view either Grid or List
- Choose a blog layout either full width or column wise
- Setup a theme for the blog
- Set any of the Google Fonts